Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MAGAZINE ADVERT: MAKING OF

To create the magazine I used Adobe Photoshop, as with my CD cover.  


I started by making an edit to the main image of the CD cover to separate the top light from the other parts of the image so i could overlay it on top of the text.


I then added the texts in relevant positions, making sure that they were all centralised on the page. I copied the various layers of text and edited the transparency to create the effect that the light was beaming over the font. 

I then used the same duplicating layers and playing with the transparency technique to create the other two lights in the background.

Finally I added a different font with the same lighting effect for the added information under the album title, as well as a flat, white font at the bottom for the website.



**This is the making of the final product, not the first draft**

No comments:

Post a Comment