Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MAGAZINE ADVERT: PLANNING



 
Above is a very simple plan for my magazine advert. I chose to follow many of the codes and conventions that I picked up from my research, such as the singular colour as the background to emphasis the main image. I also chose to have one image, that was an iconic logo for the album, found on the CD Cover design. The image would be altered slightly however, to make the top lamp sit over the text, as if shining down on it. This would then effect the text at the top, which would be lighter at the top, as if to be shining down on the font. Below the image would simply be the title of the album in the same font as the band name, which would both be identical to the CD cover font. In a different font under the album title would be information about the album, and right at the bottom of the page would be the website of the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment