Tuesday, September 8, 2009

THE TASK

It is important before i start my coursework project that i understand my task. I have chosen the following:

1. A promotion package for the release of an album, to include a music promo video, with two of the following three options:
• a website homepage for the band;
• a cover for its release on DVD;
• a magazine advertisement for the DVD.

The main task consists of filming and editing a music promo video, which means that I will need to choose a song and think of an idea for the music video.
The two follow up task which I choose to do will be the cover for its release on DVD, featuring the film and the poster for the film. These will also require research into the codes and conventions of both film posters and magazine covers. I will be using a computer graphics programme (For example photoshop) to design both of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment